
Thanks to my mother-in-law, she is all to blame on this one, and she is proud of it. I love this show and she nor I have cable, which this show usually comes on every Friday at 9 p.m.. But it now appears reruns on regular television on Saturdays at 9 p.m.. I believe it's on channel 30. Well besides those being shown on T.V., my M-I-L would rent the dvd's from the local library and when I'm over at her place we would have a Monk night and watch as much episodes as we can before I have to go home. If you haven't had a chance to catch one of these shows, rent it from the library or watch on Friday night on USA or Saturday night on channel 30. It's suspenseful and oh so funny.
I'm also addicted to this...

I have always loved Reba when it was on regular network television, but since it had been taken off the air, I've had no great reason to turn the box on. Until now, for my birthday my hubby got me seasons 1 thru 6 of Monk and seasons 1 thru 5 of Reba. For me, either of them are the best when I want to relax to a great show or to do laundry or work out to. Lately I've gotten in the habit of having Monk or Reba Marathons, you know, an all day round about of all the shows with no breaks to watch anything on t.v., yea, it's been a little crazy at my home, but I love it. Like I've said, if you haven't seen Monk and if you haven't seen Reba and just need a good giggle or just a simple smile, those are two great shows to help you out with that. If you don't know where to get them and don't want to spend the money for it. Call me and we can do a marathon of either and munch on goodies all day. Fore warning, my kids will need to be there.
5 comments:
I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the info!
Never seen MONK, but I have to agree with you...I LOVE REBA too! Maybe I'll stop by when your on one of your Reba marathons ! lol.
see u tomorrow at the gym !! :D
YAY! I am so glad that you are back to blogging! I have missed reading your posts!! I will have to check out Monk:)
Never watched Monk, but my cousins LOVE that show. But I confess that I enjoy Reba also. Along with What I Like About You with Amanda Bines. It comes on before. Lame, I know!
My sister-in-law is in love with Monk as well. I have never seen it but am always tempted when I see it in the video store.
Post a Comment