Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Back...

...I know it's been too long, but my computer has been at the doctors getting operated on. And now it's all better and I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment on everyones blogs, but I want you to know you'll be seeing more of me now. Uhh! It feels good to be back!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say... where's the blog updates? It's good that you're back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been waiting. I'm glad that your computer is finally fixed. That would drive me crazy.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Welcome back!

Meet the Queen said...

Yay! I've missed you.

Sinai said...

yay!!! sure did miss ya!!! glad you are back!

Sinai said...

yay!!! sure did miss ya!!! glad you are back!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

WELCOME BACK...good to see you all the time at the gym! Sorry I didn't stop and talk this morning, I saw you in your 'zone' so I didn't wanna bother you. lol.

Come by sometime, and visit! :D

Can't wait to see what been happening in the Ras Class !!!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leilini W. Kinikini said...

WELCOME BACK...good to see you all the time at the gym! Sorry I didn't stop and talk this morning, I saw you in your 'zone' so I didn't wanna bother you. lol.

Come by sometime, and visit! :D

Can't wait to see what been happening in the Ras Class !!!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

WELCOME BACK...good to see you all the time at the gym! Sorry I didn't stop and talk this morning, I saw you in your 'zone' so I didn't wanna bother you. lol.

Come by sometime, and visit! :D

Can't wait to see what been happening in the Ras Class !!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry..I hit to post my comment and it didn't post so I hit the button like 3 times...hence the multiple comments...? Soli.

IONGI FAMILY said...

YAY glad ur back my friend!!! I was wondering where u were!!! u were missed!!!