...was a great way to begin the new year. I've mentioned it before that when we have our monthly Girls Night Outings, that if there is someone who has a birthday in that month, they choose where we are going or what we are doing. Well for January, there was no exceptions. Three of us, Britt, Ellie and I get to choose what's going on. Last year we went to Red Robin and that was the beginning of our gno get togethers. This year we went all out, we had to, because each of us were turn 25, 30 and 35, all milestone numbers. So how did we celebrate, you might ask? We partied like it was 1999, o.k. we partied like it is 2009. We had music, yummy food, crazy dancing and an all out ball. Here are some photos and clips of the festivities.
Hot, hot, hot...
Shaun the hero...
Brett's rendition of Elaine from Seinfield and some Thriller moves...
and our son singing his favorite song...
I just need to thank both Britt and Ellie for making this such a successful night, for my family getting the music and for all of those who came it was such an awesome evening and truly a birthday that I will never forget.
13 comments:
I'm so sad I missed it! I was busy taking care of a 33 year old with an ear infection and cold and his 2 1/2 year old who also had an ear infection.
Happy Birthday!!!
That was the funnest birthday party ever! We really had a great time. The decorations were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the friends and company were the best. Happy Birthday my friend!
It looks like you had a great time. HAPPY 3-0!!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous birthday.
Okay, so I really feel like the bigest loser! I didn't forget about the birthday bash, honest. It was our ward's Temple night and we really felt like we needed to attend since it's been a while. I am so glad that everything went well at the party, it looks like y'all had a great time! Happy Birthday Christie, you are such an awesome friend.
I feel terrible we weren't able to make it! I had to work that night. Looks like you had a blast! Happy birthday hon!
Hey! That looks so fun! I am so sad I couldn't make it. It was matt's brothers birthday that day and then some other things that kept us away... but I really!!! wanted to come. How fun! I am glad you had such a good time.
Happy Birthday! The big 30 is a little difficult, glad you had fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a great party, glad you had fun you deserve it!
Happy Birthday Mama!! It looked like too much fun! Just what you deserve! Love you!
Hey Christie, I've been thinking about you since you haven't updated your blog in awhile. I have a belated birthday something for you thats been in my car. Hopefully I will see you on Sunday. Well that has been my intention for the last two Sunday's (oops). Anyway, I hope all is well =)
Quite the party! Happy Birthday!
Hey -- I don't comment much, but I do check your blog regularly because you are a good Mom, great example, sweet person. I believe we'd be friends, if we knew each other in the "real world". I hope you are well and happy and your family is well also. Take care, and please post again soon, so we know you are all right.
Post a Comment