Saturday, March 28, 2009

February & March GNO...

I have lost the blogging bug. I haven't blogged very much about our Girls Night Out, mainly because when we do go, pictures are taken of everyone who is there, but they're on my sisters camera and trying to track her and/or her camera down is like trying to pull teeth, very difficult. She's a very busy girl and her camera is one of those really nice expensive ones, that is not just sitting around the house like mine.

I found her camera in the living room and grabbed it, while I could still remember what I needed it for. Here are February and March GNO photos. Both months there hasn't been that great a turn out, but they still have been really fun. I love these nights, they're the best remedy for a full month of lifes craziness. Thanks girls for making it worth going to.
February GNO at Mimi's Cafe
Nini, me, Chalese and Lindsay
March GNO at Rumbi Island GrillMe, Nini, Cicily, Debbie, Shawna, Clarisse & AlessandraDebbie, Nini, Cicily and me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christie! For shame! You didn't tell me about the March GNO!!

Kassie said...

Cute! GNO are the best!!!

Aly said...

I too have LOST the blogging bug!!

You guys have such a great tradition going on there! Too fun!

Trish. said...

The bug just found me again. I think its good to take some time away to feel refreshed. You don't want to be overloaded.. love u!

Angeles said...

hi christie. i'm glad i found you! see you tonight at fhe.

Talbot Family said...

Fun! I just love how you have a GNO EVERY month! Way to go girls.