My daughter, like me, was born with no hair on her head.
Sissy at 6 months
Since she was born, I'd pray over and over again, for her hair to grow longer, so I can do something with it and so that people at the grocery store or at the mall aren't saying to me "oh, he's so cute." Hello people she has her ears pierced!!!
1 year
Now, it's almost two years later, her hair is still too short for me to do anything cute with it and it gives more of a mullet look, than a girly one. You know what I mean, she's got plenty of hair in the back, but the hair on top?, there's not much that I can do with it. And I'm sorry, I'm not all for the Business in front and Party in the back look. Forget that! Of course she wears head bands with the cute bows or flowers on top, but she's now old enough that she'd rather not and I constantly fight with her to keep it on, but always in the end, she wins.
You can kind of see the mullet look here
So the other day, I got tired of it looking so bluhhh, that I got some pomade and went at it. This is what I ended up with...
Hair gone WILD
She seemed to like it
19 comments:
She's adorable! It looks like you had lots of fun. I love your new layout, too..
That cracks me up! I think it's funky cute! Your hair is so thick and beautiful that it will be just gorgeous all long and grown out, good deal!
AHHAHAH...that is too cute! You should wear YOUR hair like that too! :D hehe.
She is such a cutie!
She's adorable in anyway she looks.
I can't think of a more appropriate look for Whitney! That hairdo is spot on!
How cute, I feel the same way as you do. Kaliyas ears arent pierced though, but no matter how much pink she is wearing shes a boy without the bow. So she wears a bow most everywhere
so freaking cute. I love it. Her face is classic on the bottom.
She is ADORABLE!! I don't mean to boast but I am pretty good at gettin' elastics in very small amounts of hair...bring her over here!! I am SERIOUS!! I want to try:)
She's so cute! I love the hair :)
Yeah, I didn't have hair until I was about three. My daughter must get her ability to grow it from her father. :)
I'm glad I found you on your blog. Thanks for the FB request. Hope all is well, your family is so beautiful!!
I love, love, love the pictures! So cute! I love her expression in the last shot too, priceless!
tooooooooo cute!!
trust me doin girls hair for me at least is NO FUN lol!!! she is adorable Christie
You can always do what my aunt did to her little girls hair when she was a baby. Shave it off. For some reason, she heard that if you shave your child's hair, it will grow back thicker and all that jazz. Now, my cousin still has thin hair. The shaving technique didn't work in my opinion.
I know I commented but I still love it! She is sooo cute!
I love it! Of course she would love the wild hair do. They always seem to like it when they have put on a strange outfit, or make-up all over, or have funky hair. I guess it is "Self expression."
She is so beautiful....some girls can pull off any look...even no hair, or crazy hair. You go, girl!
Post a Comment