- Kitchen floor-tile set and grouted
- Front landing and bathroom tile-grouted
- Kitchen cabinets-purchased, stained & installed
- Kitchen counter top-purchased & installed
- Dishwasher-installed
I love it! Now here's a list of things we have, but just need to get done...
- Kitchen sink installed
- Over-the-range microwave oven installed
- Oven range delivered & put in place
- Refrigerator delivered & put in place
- Bathroom vanity painted & installed
- Toilet installed
- Shower tiled & window replaced
- Carpet or wood floor installed
And then we are in. I cannot wait to be in it and finally have my Visiting Teachers come to my home, instead of visiting with me in the church foyer. I apologize again, because it will probably be another few weeks before I post again. Til then, blog on and I hope that you all are having a fabulous Spring season.
12 comments:
EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!!! HOW FUN HOME RENNOVATIONS ARE SO STRESSFUL OR AT LEAST IT WAS FOR US LOL!!! BEST WISHES ON THE REMAINDER OF UR LIST!!! MISS YA !!!
It looks gorgeous Christie! Absolutely beautiful!!!
Wowzers! Looks good! Stop by sometime, we are right by your moms house in WVC!! Good luck with the renovations!!
Wow! You have been busy haven't you? It looks so great! You've done such a great job!
Looking good! I bet you will be so happy when it's done. It was good running into you this past Sunday!!!!
I love the kitchen! It looks really nice. I'm excited for you, I hope that you'll be able to move in soon.
Oh Chris,
What a job! it is looking so good though and i am so excited to see it when it is all done! Until then, I hope things are going well with y'all! Love ya
It looks fantastic so far!
Lookin Pretty! I can't wait to see it all done.
Looks great!!! How fun, I love DIY projects! Except right now.. hahaha
Fantastic! I am so excited for you guys!
It looks great! You should've let us know Rob could've helped! Remember that next time, I'm hiring him out!! lol...love it!
Post a Comment