Lagoon trip on Memorial Day
We had a ton of graduations that we attended. Here are some of the graduates that we like to brag about...
Here are a few girls who were my Mia Maids in my old ward. Though I am no longer their Young Women's leader, they are still my girls.
Caroline, Megan & Kemari from Copper HillsThree of my most awesome nephews, Tame from Bingham, Lasater from Jordan & Centennial from Granger
My beautiful niece Gainiata from East
My loving cousin Muli from Highland
My wonderful nephew Rusten from Hunter
and last, but not least, my handsome brother Afui from Hunter
Here are more photos from my brothers Seminary & High School graduations
9 comments:
YAY GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA U BUSY BODIES LOL!!! GLAD UR OK!!!
lucky, i want to go to lagoon so bad. i think everything has become so much more fun since i had my daughter. i've become a little kid all over again. lol.
congrats to your brother fui. he such a good boy. can't wait to see what's in store for him.
Looks and sounds like you have been busy as always! How awesome you are to be so supportive of all of those graduates!!
I am so excited for you to finish your house. It sounds like you are making wonderful progress!
Wow, you have been busy! It looks like you're off to a good summer =)
hey christie. i'm going private, so email me at angered8@gmail.com
Oh My gosh.....so many graduations! No wonder you've been so busy! I haven't checked peoples' blogs in a while and it's fun to check in and see so many things going on. BUsy, Busy, Busy....
Afui graduated????? what?? i am getting so old! Congrats to everyone!! Love to you and your family, we understand the craziness and that life can be busy. Good luck on completing your home, its hard work!!
What! you are home building now?!
Hey I saw that you called my phone, I need to give you a ring so I can see how y'all are doin. Does Brian like his new job? Tell him good luck with it. We miss you guys, we need to get together again with friends for a BBQ or something. We have been crazy busy and may possibly move ourselves, we are still trying to decide what to do. I hate making life-changing decisions.
Glad you had fun at Lagoon!
Talk to you soon
This has nothing to do with your post.....I lost your invite, your address, your number, and MY MIND!!!! Any help recovering any of these ASAP would be much appreciated!!!! I've got shopping to do ;) All I can remember is 6:30.......
Post a Comment