Thursday, April 23, 2009
Home "almost" Sweet Home...
As many of you may know, we are remodeling the inside of our home and yes it's taken a lot longer than planned, but when you are married to the man who is doing all the work, who has a full-time job and lately has been on-call a lot as well(not complaining), his free time is very spares. It's hard to go to work and put in 8 to 14, sometimes 16 hours and then come home and do the same thing and not get paid for it. So we, I mean I, have learned quick to not push, nag or complain to him to get the house done. But when a project is completed or something gets done, we celebrate and we get more excited for everything to be put together. Like our stairs rails and front entry way floor and upstairs bathroom floor. They are all done. My hubby and my amazingly talented brother-in-law installed the stair rails and my hubby set up the tile in the bathroom and front entry way. My hubby is going to grout the tile later in the week, his goal is to set up the tile in the kitchen and then grout all of the tile in one day, but depending on how his work schedule goes, it will probably be next week for sure. Please say a little prayer for us that it happens. I wanted to post pictures of the successes we are having. I'm so excited it's almost done.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I love your railing!!! So far it's looking good!
YAY FOR THE HOME RENOVATIONS!!! LOOKIN GOOD GIRL!!! THATS AWESOME!!!EXCITED TO SEE MORE!!! HOW FUN
Very nice! We are also going to be tiling our bathroom and front entrance too.
I love the color of the tile and the railing looks great! I'm excited to see more pictures when it's done. Good luck!
We'll pray for you! I absolutely love your stair rails...where can I get some and how much do they cost? I've been wanting stair rails like that forever. Anyway, we are excited for you to get your house finished and moved in. If you need help moving in, let us know and we'll come help.
You guys are awesome!
It is looking sooo BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait until you guys are living just right down the street! We WILL pray for you to get it all done...HOW EXCITING!!!
Wow! Your house looks great! I hope to see you soon! All the fam will be in town in July! Make sure you are there for Grandpa and Grandmas anniversary, I will let you know the details!! WE are here in WVC! Let's get the kids together when it's warmer! Ofa Atu!
Hi old friend,
The remodeling looks great. Good job!
Looking awesome! I have changed my blog address and wanted to make sure that you have the new one. It's
thepoulsenfam.blogspot.com
-Leona
This is looking so good! I bet you can't wait to get in.
Looks NICE!!!! Can't wait to see it! :D
Man, you guys are doing a great job. Your mom told me you guys were remodeling but man, that really looks INCREDIBLE. Can you come over and do my house too? lol.
Looking so great! Its hard work, but Im sure you'll just love it once its all done. ;)
Post a Comment