Do you remember the before's of our home? Well here they are and the afters with them...(please excuse the mess, we're still trying to get settled in.)
The Kitchen...
The Master Bedroom...
Our daughter's Bedroom...
The awesome job my hubby did on the tile and carpet...
Now that I'm back, I'd like to say thank you to those who have been so faithful to my families blog, I'm sorry that I've been out for a very LONG time, but I'm happy that you still visit me often. Happy fall to you all!
12 comments:
Your house looks AMAZING! Next time I'm in the neighborhood can I stop by and say hi and see this gorgeousness in person?! WOW! Your hubby is talented! I'm so happy you're back to blogging! :)
I've missed you!! SOOOOOOOO glad you're back, your house looks wonderful!@!! Love you!
All I can say Is WOW!! Beautiful!! all of it!!! So what does the saying in the BR say? wash your hands.....??? You were most def missed love ya!!!
wow!! Your house looks amazing! Your hubby is truly talented and quite the handy man!! can we borrow him? lol...
Yay! You're back!! I can't wait to come see your house!
Looks great, I love the vinyl :) So are you still going to move to St. george?
Love it! I love Whitney's closet!!! I need to do that with my kids closet! And I love the inset-sink in the bathroom!!!
You guys did an amazing job! Glad your back!!! Let me know when a good time would be so I can bring a house warming gift and visit!!! :p
He did an amazing job! Love your house! It looks so good! Glad you are all getting settled in! ;)
It looka absolutely amazing! I am so glad that you are finally in after all of that hard work. You guys did an awesome job, it is just beautiful!!
I'm so glad you are back!! I love the pics, we are excited that you guys finally have your own place. The remodel looks beautiful! Good job.
It looks so good! I bet it feels great to have it all done! I need to come and visit you the next time we're in Utah!
Good work! Your house is beautiful.
Post a Comment