Monday, April 7, 2008

Which will come first?

So my "BFF" had talked about her "after pregnancy weight" on her blog and it got me thinking about ALL my "after prego leftovers" from having my kids. It gave me a headache just thinking about it all. So I am going to do something about it and have a little incentive with it. My husband is working on our home, totally remodeling the inside, so I thought it would be fun to see which would come first. Me, losing all my mommy weight and reaching my goal of size 10/12 or the house being done first.
I know this is THE worst picture ever, which my husband took and in which he told me to look like all those people on TV infomercials and commercials about diets and how they look absolutely horrible before, so hopefully by the time I am at my goal size, I will be looking smoking hot, so I start my little weight watching days today, April 7, 2008. I will keep this updated weekly on the progress with me and our home. My goal is size 10 or 12 by June, because that is when I had my last baby and don't worry the size I wear now is only good for me to know. Wish me luck.
Here is a before of the living room...

and here is a before of the kitchen...

of course, here the before of the bathroom...

and finally, here is the before of our stairway and door.

My husbands goal and yes I would have to say that it's mine too, is to have the whole upstairs done by mother's day, if not father's day for sure. Say a little prayer for us that we don't kill each other before all is said and done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Nothing like a little friendly competition between the genders. Hee hee!

(Briiiiiiannnnn! Why you no call meeee? I call you five times in one hour. You need call meeeee! Fix my pipes. You broke on purpose! I beat you with bat!)

Anonymous said...

We love you just as you are - the house is another story! Vicki and Ma'afu