Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mama Mia...

My best friend, Amy, has two sisters-in-law, that along with her, are expecting a baby. Candie will have hers first, than Heather will have her baby delivered soon after and Amy will have her bundle of joy in the fall. I am so excited for all three of them and what a blessing, to have three cousins so close in age. I couldn't resist taking pictures of their mama bellies. Good luck to all three of you. Love you.

Candie, Heather & Amy

Aren't they so cute!?!

6 comments:

Talbot Family said...

I can't even believe how cute this post is. I especially love how you had them make the hearts on their bellies. Very creative photography. Props to you for that. I hope all goes well with their births.

Anonymous said...

They do look sooo cute!!! And can I just add that Amy looks SOOO much better in that shirt than I did!!!! (we have passed back and forth the good old maternity clothes:)

Very cute post!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! all of them looks great!

Anonymous said...

so cute! all of them looks great!

Nene said...

Sweet belly pics with the hearts!

Lauri said...

Very cute! Ask Amy where she went maternity clothes shopping! That shirt is so cute, and I will be in need pretty soon!