Then we played "guess how many Reeses Pieces are in the jar," my sister and I thought it would be fun to guess some off the wall number, like in the Price is Right gameshow. So Nini yelled out two thousand and one(2,001). Then I shouted twelve hundred and fourty-nine(1,249). Guess what? There was actually twelve hundred and fifty(1,250)pieces in the jar. I was off by one. So I won another prize and I got the movie:
The last game we played was "Fill in the nursery rhyme." Things like, Mary had a little lamb, who's ________ was white as snow. Things like that. Well I got one wrong and tied again with someone else and this is what I won:It was a good day for me and games. But going back to the movie that I won, "13 going on 30," after watching it and laughing my gut out, it made me think a lot of my hubby. Because my hubby is now the BIG 3-0. He and I will celebrate our fifth anniversary at the end of the year. And to tell you the truth, it's been wonderful. Sorry if you get nauseous from this, but I want to brag on how blessed I am to have this fella.
You know that the man you are in love with, loves you, if he would wear a Halloween costume like this:
to the singles ward Halloween party and not fold under pressure, when the bishop of the ward starts approaching him. And says to our bishop, "don't worry, Bishop, there's no power yet, I need to make my first payment." Meaning taking me to the temple to get sealed for time and all eternity.
Or when he is o.k. with wearing something like this:
for a simple photo and says to the first man he sees, as he comes out of the dressing room "things I do for the love of my life." I know, I know, oh, how precious.
Don't worry, I'm almost done. You especially know that he loves you when he looks at you, the same way he did when you were dating, like this:
He still looks at me this way and I love it. I also love how wonderful a father he is to our children. I love times like these:
So he is what we'd like to call our BAD Dad - Best, Amazing, Devoted Dad and husband.
We love you, honey. Happy 30th Birthday!!! You're thirty, flirty and still thriving. Thank you, for blessing our lives.

9 comments:
Happy Birthday to the President of the pelvic thrust!
(don't tell Brian, but I can see form the pictures that he used to have a lot more hair! Welcome to the thirties!)
Happy Birthday!!! It is so great to see you married to such a wonderful guy that you love so much!!! You have a really sweet little family!!!
I love it! Aren't you so thankful for GREAT husbands..!!
Happy Birthday Brian! Lini's got you beat by 1 year...he just hit his 31 ..!!
By the way ...I love your family photos, I want to get an updated on of my fam...the last one I took was before Siope sii was born, I know I'm horrible?
Very cute pics! I had to laugh about the halloween costume you guys dressed up for. That was hilarious! Good times.
So cute! What a good sport. I like Brian. You guys make a very beautiful family.
Cute post Christie! I still talk about the costumes you guys wore that year. It still makes me laugh!
Happy Birthday! I love the Lagoon picture...so funny! You guys are cute!
Oh my gosh! 1st of all, congrats on all the prizes! Secondly, you are the greatest couple ever! I am so in love with your Halloween costume and Lagoon photo. Your hubby is a stud. Totally comfortable with himself, and for sure in love with you!
Post a Comment