Oh my word!!! I didn't even have to go to the parade I can just see it all right here on your blog:)!!! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time. I love all of your pictures....how fun!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I remember the good ol days! Keilyn looks good with her hair straightened like that! I actually had to do a double take..ha ha.
6 comments:
Oh my word!!! I didn't even have to go to the parade I can just see it all right here on your blog:)!!! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time. I love all of your pictures....how fun!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I remember the good ol days! Keilyn looks good with her hair straightened like that! I actually had to do a double take..ha ha.
I missed the parade but your pictures have more than made up for it - THANK YOU! :)
What great pictures! I didn't get one of the prophet so I hope you don't mind that I borrowed yours!
Looks like you guys had a blast too the slide looks so fun!
Cute pictures! You even got one of Megan! I can't believe I didn't get to see you while we were in Utah!!
Great pictures! What a great time, you sure do know how to party!
Post a Comment