Thursday, July 31, 2008

July GNO...

Another girls night has come and gone. This month we visited the great Texas Roadhouse. And it can only be described as "yummy, yummy, yummy." We had a wonderful time, as always.

Britt, Nini, Me, Lindz, Chellie, Ellie, Jenny, Oddie, Rose

Thanks Girls, see ya'll next month!!!

4 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! I don't mean to intrude but I would love to come hang out with ya'll one of these times...just let me know!

Unless I'm being a side buster...He eheh hehhhe!

Thanks for posting such cute pictures and by the way I totally love your blog!

Maren said...

I LOVE that you have a consistent GNO. I think it's got to be a good reenergizer and good female therapy. One day I'll get me one of those...

Anonymous said...

I love your blog template! But how the heck do you find time to keep changing it? And, how do you keep all of you side widgets? If I could figure out how to keep the side widgets, I would probably change mine often too! Anyway, I love the GNO. My sisters, mom, and I just had a GNO because our hubbies were all at scout/Young mens camps. It was the perfect weekend to go all out. It was so much fun! I always feel so re-energized as a wife and mother when I can get a little me time. I think it's important to have that time with Sisters and Mom or friends.

Talbot Family said...

I agree with Maren, I too love that you have a consistant GNO. Have you seen Mamma Mia yet? I think you would love it! Super fun! Excelent GNO activity.