Yes, I've said it. It is official. My dear sweet brother and his beautiful girlfriend or I mean fiance, are finally getting married. I'm only saying, finally, because in my mind I think that they are already married and then I'm reminded that there not, when he takes her back home. Oh well, now I can really think it and not have to be reminded otherwise. They have chosen to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple in August. Yeehaw!!! It's going to be a par-har-tay!!! Congratulations you two, love you guys.
Isa and Peter
9 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL couple!!! Congrats!!!
Hey Christie! I finally started my own blog! Is it ok if I add you to my list? It's good to see that Peter is finally engaged! She's a cute girl! Hope everything is going well with the family! Take care.
Oohh...they're so cute! Congrats to them!
very handsome couple, am i right?!?
That's awesome! Congrats!
Wahoo!! Please give them our congrats - we just love her, and Peter, of course.
Uncle Ma'afu and Aunty Vicki
I am sure the wedding will be lovely. I can't wait to see the flowers you do. You are amazing.
Lini said..."It's about time brother!" HA ha ha!
We love you peter...Congratulations!
Christie you look like you're gonna have your hands FULL with preperations for his BIG DAY...let me know if you need any help?
Like I have skills?
It's okay I can pretend! HA :P
Finally is right! Isn't it about time? We're are so happy for them. And so excited for the big day!
Post a Comment