Sunday, August 10, 2008

Eight things...

Tagged by Aly...Thank you, Aly, for thinking of me!

8 things that I am passionate about

  • Brian/our kids
  • The gospel of Jesus Christ
  • Family
  • Life/Death
  • Education
  • Music
  • Holidays
  • Sports
8 books I've read and enjoyed(I'm a mommy!)

  • Go Forward With Faith - Sheri Dew
  • The Book of Mormon
  • Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
  • Why I Believe The Book Of Mormon (And Why Anybody Can) - Tony Decker
  • I Can't Go To Church - Toni Sorenson Brown
  • The Little Engine That Could - Watty Piper
  • CTR Boy - Melanie Millet
  • The Christmas Box - Richard Paul Evans
8 words/phrases that I say often
  • Love you!
  • What the?
  • Oh my goodness!
  • Don't say that!
  • You're the best!
  • Oh dear!
  • Sidebust
  • I don't think so!
8 things that I want to do before I die(this is a hard one to think about right now)
  • Go out of the country with my hubby(anywhere would be nice)
  • Go on a couple mission with my hubby
  • Take our kids to the Pacific islands
  • Do temple work for my hubby's grandparents
  • Go with my parents and siblings and our spouses on a cruise
  • Go to the San Diego and Washington D.C. Temples
  • Run a complete party planning business
  • Get all of my funeral expenses paid off
8 Things that I've learned over the past
  • Life's too short to not have fun
  • How to arrange flowers
  • I got the jackpot, when I married my hubby
  • My hubby will do anything for me, that most husbands won't for their wives
  • I have more family, than I can even fathom
  • Family is always there, friends not so much
  • But your true friends never fail you
  • Karma is real and it is always watching
8 places I want to see
  • Sacred Grove
  • Israel
  • Mount Rushmore
  • Eiffel Tower
  • Niagara Falls
  • Statue of Liberty
  • Taj Mahal
  • Roman Colloseum
8 things that I currently want/need
  • Good news
  • Paint
  • Carpet
  • Hardwood Floors
  • Cabinets
  • A maid or magic
  • Cafe Rio
  • Be in our home
8 people I want to TAG
  • Marie
  • Britt
  • Liane
  • Sonja
  • Missy
  • Maren
  • Tanya E.
  • Jenny

5 comments:

Aly said...

I love that you want to go see the sacred grove...that made me think about changing some of my answers!

Anonymous said...

FUN! Thanks for the tag, I'll try to get it up soon.
You forgot to put "H'E' double hocky sticks" on your 8 phrases you use often! Ha Ha.

Eagar Fam said...

woops, forgot to leave my name on the anonymous one...yes it was me, Teebird.

Talbot Family said...

So fun. I guess I am lucky that I have seen 4 of the places you would like to see. You just never appreciate what you have experienced until you learn that someone else would love to see what you have. I love learning these little things about people.

Maren said...

Do what you can to SEE those places! Do it! Life is short. You can make it happen.
It'll be a while before we get to see some places we want to visit too, but I am DETERMINED.
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. It'll be okay. We'll remember you in our prayers.