Thursday, August 21, 2008

In the eyes of my children...

I have a few random photos of my kids that I thought would be kind of fun to post. It's just fun to catch them doing random things, you've just got to get it on camera. As you will see the reason why I had to get mine out. Enjoy!!

Places to go, people to see

Down, set, hike!!

Don't touch my blingbling

Oh, no autographs, please!

Somebody ate my porridge!

P-U!!!, something doesn't smell right! I don't think that it's me.

Peek-a-boo, "eye" see you!

Hurry, take the picture, I'm freezing!!!

Look mom, at my cool helmet!

On guard daddy! I am the one and only, Sir Red Vines!

No teddy bear, thank you, I'm good with my remote control car.

Shhsh, don't bother me, I'm sleeping!

9 comments:

Nene said...

Your new header is adorable! Priceless! And I love all the pics of your gorgeous kids! So so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! but no more topless pictures of Brian ok?

Ha ha!

Aly said...

Those are ADORABLE! Your children are not only beautiful but FULL of personality!!! I'm sure never a dull moment in your home...what a blessing from heaven!

Talbot Family said...

I love that your kids enjoy dressing up! Darling pictures.

Lynsie said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! You have such a cute family!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

love it! I love the helmet picture! And I really love the picture at the top with Michael and the football players. It was so fun to see you tonight!

Missy said...

So cute! I like pictures of the kids wearing the helmets!

Lauri said...

So cute! Your little Michael can sleep anywhere! I can't believe it!

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

Too cute! I love the bling bling, girls are so fun! Don't you love having a boy and a girl?! I love your new picture in the heading too, definitely a keeper!