My brother, Fui
Yes, we are totally excited, not only because for him, but because this year looks a little more promising than the last few years, for them. Why?, because they practically have a whole new football staff. The head coach is new, but he had coached the Southern Utah University football team, so he has a lot of past experience and we are so pumped for that. Then I have a first cousin, who plays for Highland High School and is an amazing player.My cousin, Muli
Along with my brother and my cousin, I have two nephews that play for Jordan and Bingham High School and they're incredible as well. I also have a cousin and a nephew that play for Brigham Young University. My hubby is more excited for BYU, than anything else. Again, like I said before, my hubby being in the zone, means all he wears is blue and nothing else, until the season is over.My cousin, Harvey
But then there are some exceptions, like when another nephew of mine plays. He plays for USC and is an all-star player, as you can see in the photo below.My nephew, Stanley
And finally, you have my cousin or my twin as some of my family would call us, because we were born around the same time. He plays for the New York Jets. Need I say more? Come on, it's the NFL.
My cousin, Sione
It's all a blessing, we love everything about it. My hubby lives and breathes it. He also lives a "don't get in my way" kind of zone and if you do get in the way, this is what happens to your home.
Yes, this is a home of an old neighbor we used to live by. And as you can figure, the homeowner is a huge Utah Ute fan, hence the X in black, over the Y. During the season he would do a few things to us and we reciprocated, things went back and forth, until the rivalry game. As most of you know, BYU and Uof U are like Cain and Able. Brothers, but enemies. This door was put up right after the 2006 BYU, UofU game. We won by a point, thanks to Johnny Harline.




3 comments:
We are so excited for football season too! I just love the smell of fall becase it means...FOOTBALL!
Though I don't have any relatives that play on any teams, I think I had a cousin or something that handed out towels and water, so I guess that is something...Woo Hoo, go cous!
Football season is so fun!!! Those are awesome pictures!!!
Go Hunter! I would love to see them win State again. It is always fun seeing former students experience success. What a football family you have! I have never been into Football, but I know that John loves it.
Post a Comment