The good news is after a lot of visits to the oncologist and gynocologist and a lot tests, they found nothing. The bad news is the tests aren't over. I have to go in every other week to have tests done and to see on how my bleeding is and I'll know more as the process goes on. I also have to see a specialist for my back. Oh the joy of being a woman! But I count it as my blessing that nothing is good news.
I believe that before we came here, we were all in heaven, having interviews with angels and it went something like this: (***totally my words, not gospel principle***)
Angel: Hello, Christie. My name is John, before we go on, I think you should know that the journey you are about to embark is truly a priviledge and should be taken with high honor. You'll be tested on this journey and while on this journey you will be given many tasks and opportunities to progress, as well as much hardship. Always remember that you won't be given anything that you won't be able to handle. Throughout this, we in heaven will see how you will be handling all of it and we will always help you, when you ask. You don't ever have to do it alone. And when your mission is complete, we will see you again.
Christie: O.k., I will go.
Now I am here. I have no doubt that we are given things or we go through things for a reason and because we are strong enough to go through it. My faith in my Savior and in my family has kept me strong and optimistic. Even though nothing has been found and more tests are require, I believe this is the package deal that only I can take care of. Thank you to you all who have prayed for me. I know that it has given me strength each day. I am especially grateful for the priesthood that my hubby holds, I've been given so many blessings, that sometimes I think I've had taken my share and that there's no more I can take, then I'm reminded that blessings never end for those who have faith. I'm happy and content, that if it were my time to go to my Heavenly Father, that I can and will with no regrets.
If you are going through hard times like "why am I the one going through this or even just feeling alone" moments. Trust me, there is a higher being that wants to help, it's up to you to ask for it. May God bless you all, always!
9 comments:
Your outlook and attitude towards trials amazes me. Rock on! I am glad that no news is good news, and good luck with the upcoming tests. Maybe you and I are just meant to have really, really, really messed up girl parts. Joy! :)
Christie, your outlook IS amazing! I know that our Father in Heaven WILL give you the strength you need to get through these rough times!
My take on trials is that the Lord does not GIVE us our trials, rather they are a natural product of living here on Earth. I believe (again not gospel, just my own thoughts) that when we put our faith in the Lord during our trials that He will give us the strength AND endurance to make it through them. I do believe that occasionally we are blessed with miracles, but most often we are blessed with endurance. If we prove our faith and our testimony grows through our trials, then we have passed the "test" of surviving (or thriving) through the trials we are faced here on Earth because of the natural consequences of living here:)
You are an AMAZING daughter of God, and we are all blessed to have you as an incredible example and friend!
I hope that the tests go well and they can figure out SOON how to get you feeling better. I will pray for you! Thanks for being such a kind and thoughtful friend:)
You're so awesome Christie! I love your outlook and your spirit! Thanks for being so inspiring!
Love ya!
Well I guess "nothing" is better than "something" in a way...hang in there and take care of yourself! Let me know if you need anything?
Oh, thanks 4 the tag ...I forgot to mention, I just realized I forgot 8 books I've read...oh well
And, Not 10 "husbands" ...It was 10 "HANDS"...you know how they all seem to need you (at the exact same TIME!) Ha!
Well we'll keep you in our prayers and send our love to the family!
What days/time work for you to exercise? I like exercise videos best vs. just walking...What about you?
Call me or email-sonjanielson@gmail.com
809-5706
Christie can you hook me up with your e-mail I have to ask you a question? Malo!
I hope everything is going ok for you and the family. We should hang out soon. We love you guys!
You are so very special - ofa atu!
Uncle Matt and Auntie Vicki
I love reading your blog when my spiritual well feels like it is running dry. You always attribute everything to our father in Heaven and you never say lucky, but blessed. I love it! Thanks for always making me feel blessed and grateful when I read your blog.
Post a Comment