I did, I almost forgot to post our monthly GNO for June. Oh my beating heart, I am so happy I got it in before July. Well, we kind of didn't have a birthday girl this month and the reason why I said that we kind of didn't, is because I invited a girlfriend of mine, Julie, who was my old neighbor, but still good friend with, it was her first GNO and so we initiated her into the ladies only club. And as luck would have it, she is a June girl. Because we didn't have Julie, our June girl to pick where we would go, I pulled out Applebee's, out of the "restaurant bag." But the place was packed and they told us that it would be about a thirty minute wait. So we improvised and went to Chili's, which conveniently was across the street.
Julie, me, Britt, Leslie, Chellie, Rose, Leelee, Lindsay, Nini & Jessica
And like always it was a blast. I forgot to mention that last month, we started a "traveling basket," a basket filled with a bunch of fun stuff, like socks, lotions, note pads, scrapbook die cuts, fly swatter, candy, you get the picture. It's been fun seeing what the basket has and the anticipation of who will get it next. Last month, Leslie got it, this month Rose was the lucky winner. We'll see who gets it for July. After dinner though, we went to get dessert and of course having it Marie Callendars $5.99 pie month, we couldn't resist. Hey, one pie for six people at $5.99, who wouldn't? It was a wonderful night. Thanks girls! See y'all in July!!
4 comments:
Are we still going to Texas Roadhouse?? I'm looking forward to peanuts and rolls! Mmmmmmm!
Fun, fun, fun! Whats a girl gotta do to get invited to one of these? LOL!
I like that traveling basket...it sounds like fun!
I so love that you religiously have your GNO. We try to have one each month, but it is really more like every four. What a fun group of girls you are!
Post a Comment