Whoa!A picture of two kids....both smiling....while sharing their personal space...and even touching....you have performed a miracle!!!
Awww...they are too cute Christie! Say hi to your mom and dad for me!
That picture is priceless! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!
Your title with this picture cracked me up! Clever girl! I love that your daughter has matching flip flops with her shirt and bow - so cute!
So cute!!!!
So cute! I can't believe how big Michael is getting!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whoa!
A picture of two kids....
both smiling....
while sharing their personal space...
and even touching....
you have performed a miracle!!!
Awww...they are too cute Christie!
Say hi to your mom and dad for me!
That picture is priceless! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!
Your title with this picture cracked me up! Clever girl! I love that your daughter has matching flip flops with her shirt and bow - so cute!
So cute!!!!
So cute! I can't believe how big Michael is getting!
Post a Comment