Today or I should say, the past few days, our kids had finally run us dry of all the energy we had, especially our daughter, four of her teeth are coming in all at the same time. So that gives you an idea of what we've been dealing with. I'm having sleep deprevation and I will soon go crazy if I don't get a full night sleep. Same as my hubby. So he had a great idea of taking them to the park in our neighborhood and have them play on the playground to get tired and it truly paid off. We went in the evening and my camera is not a great one, so some of these photos aren't as nice as I wish they could have been, but I think you'll get the drift of what my kids got to do to loose all their energy. My kids slept and slept. And yes, so did we.
A face only a mother could love
She rode it, she loved it and she went again
Our little prince
She found her favorite part of the playground
"Look mommy & daddy, I'm almost there!"
"Which way do we go now?"
"Look mommy, I'm Buzz Lightyear!"
Show me your happy face!
O.k., mommy & daddy, it's time to go!
8 comments:
I know that park all too well!
Is that the Fassio Farm Park? That is a favorite in our house. Whoever designed it did a great job! Hooray for kids sleeping at night. I think I might try the park tonight to get my kids to crash out!
Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them!
Aren't parks wonderful?! The best part is they are FREE!!! Cute pictures too. I'm feeling you with the teething syndrome too. I don't remember Andrew being as fussy as Madelyn has been, but she's a girl!
Oh man, I so feel for ya! Minnie has four teeth so far and I thought we would get a break from it for awhile (and some sleep)! No such luck, we get up just about every hour all night long...I am dirt all day long. WOW, sorry to complain so much:) I wish I could take her to the park and wear her out! I am so happy for you that you got some much needed sleep. I hope those teeth come in soon! Your family is absolutely beautiful:)
The park is such cheap entertainment. I am glad they had a fun time. It looks like your hubby had a great time as well. But lets admit it, who doesn't love to swing. I can swing for as many hours as Adessa.
The park is such cheap entertainment. I am glad they had a fun time. It looks like your hubby had a great time as well. But lets admit it, who doesn't love to swing. I can swing for as many hours as Adessa.
Some parks/playgrounds are the best ever. It looks like they had tons of fun!
Post a Comment