You know when certain things happen and you say to yourself "self, what the heck! How in the world did that happen?" Then life goes on. But if the "how'd that happen" is funny enough to laugh about and to get a few photos of. You just have to pull out the camera and go at it. Like the situation we had or at least our daughter got into. My family thought that she's pretty talented to get herself into something so odd, but most kids can and will get into the weirdest predicaments and awe us, like she did here. My hubby went to help her out, but I asked him not to, so I could grab the camera. Please don't judge me, cause deep down inside you know that you would have probably done the same thing that I did. If not, I'm sorry, but I hope you'll get a smile from these photos of my daughter getting stuck in a rut.
13 comments:
That's true talent! Was she able to get out by herself too?
that is just too funny!
Hello, get her out already! Heee hee look at her poor face trying to get out!
Wait, how in the world did she DO THAT? I didn't think that was possible????
She'll love those pix when she gets older!
Hilarious whitney, you are pretty flexible! The other night, Logan was messing in the bathroom, all the sudden I hear him start crying and freaking out so Jon and I ran to him and found him stuck in the toddler potty seat. He put it on his head and couldn't get it off so he tried to put his arm through to pull it down over his body...needless to say he got more stuck. I so wish I would have taken a picture because it was pretty funny!
Hey, I just read your comment on my blog. No you can't buy tomatoes just come and take some we need to get rid of quite a few.
Callie's momma and Charla Hancuff's sister loves you!
That is so funny! And NO, I won't judge you for taking a picture (I secretly wished I had a picture of Annie stuck in the big gate at the zoo:)
How did you get her out? Silly girl!
Oh you know I would have done the same thing in grabbing the camera! That is too funny. I am still laughing as I write this!
Holy cow! That's the weirdest thing ever for a kid to get into something like that. Smart girl but not the way to go into. That's funny! Definitely a funny moment.
That is so funny! I probably would have grabbed the camera too!
Christi! It's me your favorite Auntie Ane...lol! YOU BETTER add me to your list my dear! I am so GLAD to have found you through the Kinikini's blog..through Monica and Ovas blog! hehe! Well it's so nice to read and keep in touch with you and your family! LOVE YOU LOTS! Kiss the kids for me they are so beautiful!
Me
How in the world did she do that? That's talent right there! I'm glad you had a camera. I would have done the same thing if it were my child. Take pictures... then help. I hope she got out okay.
Is she a contortionist? I don't blame you for wanting pictures. Who would have believed she could get herself into that kind of predicament?
Post a Comment