Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September GNO...

First of all, I need to apologize for not posting August's GNO. I accidently deleted the photos off my sisters camera, we went to Ruby Tuesdays and had a grand time. For September's GNO, we went to Romano's Macaroni Grill and had a blast again. We talked, wrote, drew, laughed, sang happy birthday and left with a smile.

See no evil... Hear no evil... Say no evil...

Linz, Britt and I had a little bit too much of something that night, I really don't know what it was. But I can tell you it was great. We conversed mostly by writing with crayons, on the table covers, which was (don't worry) butcher paper. I wished I had taken a picture of the things I wrote, but I think some of the things that were written should not be repeated. No worries, they were things that you can only share with your BFF's, so it was o.k., however the server/busser probably had a great time cleaning our table, seeing all what we wrote down, but oh well. I love ladies night, it's only one day a month, but it really helps me appreciate and love my hubby and my children even more. So thank you honey for giving me time to be with my girlfriends, I love you! And thank you ladies for all the laughs, advice and just plain good ole' time together.

Lisa, Jessica, me, Britt, Linz, Lindsay, Shawni, Chalese, Candis, Tammy, Shauna & Nini
See ya next month, ladies!!!

7 comments:

Aly said...

Looks like a fun time! I am glad that you are able to get out once a month, us moms need that now and again:) It is great that you have so many awesome gals to go out with!

Talbot Family said...

I can't believe what a great turn out you get at your GNO's. Looks like a blast as always!

Nene said...

Too. Much. Fun!

Lynsie said...

That was so much fun! I'm always a fan of anyplace I can color on table cloths, and write funny messages. I really look forward to these GNO!

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

I will definitely find a babysitter for next month's GNO! Thanks for being so awesome!

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

girl, whats new ?? gosh, i haven't seen you in forever! awww, and your kids...too cute! Seriously, I think the last time i saw you, you were still prego with your daughter...so where do ya'll live?? anyhow, thanks for the comment, you know...i have love for tommy's mom, we just have never really seen "eye to eye" and i do believer she is my challange that the Lord has given me....anyhow, Loved hearing from you...keep in touch!

Ane said...

Love the GNO! I sure wish I could do that! Looks like so much fun, maybe when Soko comes to town!