Saturday, September 20, 2008

Which Witch is which?...

I love Halloween! I love all the fun stuff about it, costumes, decorations, parties, candy, all of it, you name it, I love it. We have a wonderful place in town called the Gardner Village and each holiday it's usually decked out and just a whole lot of fun to see what they have on display. For Halloween they have all these witch displays placed throughout the village and they are really cute. So of course, I just had to take a few snaps with them. Enjoy...
Sit-A-Spell Witch
Sorry about this one, my sister took the photo and laughed
saying the witch had a bigger chest than me. Oh well!
Peek-a-boo, I see you
Whoa, who cut the cheese!!
I can't cast spells, but I will take the chocolate.

12 comments:

Lynsie said...

I have never been to the witches festival in all of my days. I'm going to have to go on a date with Adam there one of these days.

Ane said...

I have never been there yet, but have heard of it! This year will be a kick back Halloween cuz I am due on the 24th...;) Love your cute pics!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny -- and I am so happy to find a Mormon blogger who doesn't feel the need to use swear words to be popular on the net. Thank you for your good example here.
squirrelsmom*at*hotmail*dot*com

Aly said...

Oh Yeah! We went last year, can't wait to go again!! I love all of your funny pictures and captions!

Meet the Queen said...

Sorry I'm commandeering your blog to lead you to my blog.

Later chica!

Anonymous said...

Way cute pics, but "hold the phone" aren't we still in September? Christie, I'm not quite ready for the cold season just yet. This new post with the Halloween background and all has given me a reality check that Halloween is just around the corner. Yikes!

Missy said...

Cute pics! I LOVE the fall and Halloween too! It's my favorite time if year. I definitely need to go to Gardner Village when we come to Utah in October!!

Talbot Family said...

Gardner Villages witches festival is a holiday favorite of mine. I love going to the witches night out, and always have to eat at the bakery, and buy a McCall's Country Canning candle, the best are Campfire Marshmallow and State Fair Apple Pie. MMMmmm.

Nene said...

Super cute pics! You are so funny!

Maren said...

I LOVE Halloween! And, I miss Gardner's Village during the fall. Sigh.

Lauri said...

I love Halloween too! It's right up there with Christmas in my book. I love your pictures!

Kali said...

Super cute! I went last year for the first time, and I can't wait to go this year! Also, thanks for stickin' with my "non-blog" I was so happy to see your comment!