My hubby and I celebrate another wonderful wedding anniversary. I don't know the exact words to explain how I really feel. But I guess the best words would be, I'm definitely blessed! I know I say that a lot, but it's because I am. I'm blessed with a wonderful, hardworking husband and we together are blessed with two beautiful children. Who can say otherwise? Yes of course we have our fair share of rocky roads, what marriage doesn't have them? But with our Heavenly Fathers guidance, we make it, each day. And I wouldn't do it with anyone else, but the love of my life, Brian. I love you sweetheart, Happy Anniversary! I'm so excited to see what the rest of forever has in store for us.
To keep your marriage brimming,
with love in the wedding cup,
whenever you're wrong, admit it;
whenever you're right, shut up.
-Ogden Nash
Eternity, Here We Come...
***3-8-1***
13 comments:
Congratulations! Hope you two have a wonderful anniversary.
Happy Anniversary you guys! Your wedding pictures are just beautiful, and were so fun to look at. Have a great day!
Just at mom and dads last night and Fui said that you guys went to the BYU and Air force game, I'm not sure if that's right. Didn't see Keilyns car to I had to ask. I totally forgot that you got married on Joe's Birthday! Then got reminded last night with Fui!! Great pictures and I saw a picture of Ofa Ngata at your wedding, how special!!! Well hope you and Brian are having a good one. Ask your husband your next kid, I want to adopt :) Cause I know what you guys are doing ;)
Love you guys,
Lupe
Happy Anniversary! I loved watching your slide show!!
Aww, so cute! Happy Anniversary, I can't believe how times has flown by! Enjoy and here's to eternity!
Love to you guys!
Wow how time flys...I rememeber you wedding..thank you for having my little Pita in you wedding line, Happy Anniversary to you two love birds! Many more to go! :D
Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful celebration and a date night! Love you lots!!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful celebration and a date night! Love you lots!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations. What a gorgeous bride you were! So fun pictures...especially the one with the massive family surrounding you! May you have many many more joyous years to come!!!
Happy Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary. We wish you many more happy years together. I love the pictures.
Happy Anniversary! Thank you for your nice message. We need to get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment