Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving overview...

Going over 2008, I have much to be thankful for. These are things I am truly grateful for

...GNO...
It was another Girls Night Out success. Last month we only had six, it was still the best, but you know the phrase "the more, the better?" Well this November GNO states true to those words, we had 15 ladies come and for us, the louder the better. We ate at the Olive Garden and had four birthdays to celebrate for November, Nini, Chalese, Michelle and Lilo's. I love GNO, it gives me an opportunity to be with other women, that I love and are learning a lot from. They are some of the best strength builders. If you would like to be a GNO gal, please leave me your email address and I'll reach you asap, all ladies welcome. Thanks! Britt, Isa, Nini, Fatai, Lilo, me, Chellie, Eli, Lita, Shawni, Candis, Sarah, Jessica & Chalese (& Lindsay-not in picture)great cousins, that are just like my sisters......awesome friends for life...
Amy, who's always been there
Britt, my BFF sister Tricia(sorry, no picture available yet), who is my twin
...sisters......my family...

...wonderful in-laws...

...my beautiful family......an amazing husband and father of my children......a loving son......a beautiful daughter...

...and most of all, for our Savior Jesus Christ.

We hope all of your Thanksgiving festivities were wonderful. Happy Holidays!!!

4 comments:

Talbot Family said...

I love the gratitude visuals! I am glad you had a fun GNO filled with laughter, friends, and fun. I am also, again, thrilled to see just how blessed you are and the gratitude you have for your blessings.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel like I've been out of the loop for awhile because I haven't had time for blogging lately but hopefully I will get with it this week and get my new background up. I love your background and your 4 recent posts I've just read. I loved the BYE vs Air force game and thought how fun for you two to be able to go and see that. It's just too bad about the rivalry game...oh well, there's always next year. Hope you guys had a fun Thanksgiving.

Ane said...

I love this post!! ;)

coconutmama said...

precious! Such a blessing to have awesome friends and family!