Christie... Hi! Thanks for your comment.... I must say...BEAUTIFUL KIDS! I see only one reason that we cant be friends.... Your a COUG!!!! teasin... :)
I love connecting with people in cyberspace and I will be glad to put our college pride aside....:)
Your kids are so adorable Christie! I have only met your son, when he was with your mom and dad. But I can't wait to see your entire family! I will probably see you next year at the Hunter Graduation? Is Fui graduating next year? Kens sis is. This pic is a classic! I think they need to come up with a Lazy Girl line! lol!
11 comments:
I love how your kids sleep. They pass out in the most random places, but I can't blame them for sleeping in the Lazy Boy!
Imagine Doug cuddled up in there! I sure love your cute kids. That is awesome. Your Christmas picture is so cute.
That is awesome! I love comfy chairs and that one looks way inviting! If I ever come over I'm sitting there for sure! :)
Christie...
Hi! Thanks for your comment....
I must say...BEAUTIFUL KIDS!
I see only one reason that we cant be friends....
Your a COUG!!!! teasin... :)
I love connecting with people in cyberspace and I will be glad to put our college pride aside....:)
They are so cute!
Hmm makes me wish I had an oversized chair that I could curl up in and sleep.
We could definitely go work out together.
Your kids are so adorable Christie! I have only met your son, when he was with your mom and dad. But I can't wait to see your entire family! I will probably see you next year at the Hunter Graduation? Is Fui graduating next year? Kens sis is. This pic is a classic! I think they need to come up with a Lazy Girl line! lol!
That chair looks so soft and comfy I don't blame 'em...I could pass out there (I wouldn't look as cute as them though)!
I wish Emma would fall asleep like your kids seem to!
I love it. They really are so very comfy.
I do miss that chair, I must say!
Love you lots!! Auntie Vicki
Post a Comment