Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Happiness...

I know I'm late, but it's always better late, than never. Here are some photos of our kids on Halloween. We hope it makes you smile!
Our son, though his face doesn't really show it, he was so proud of his costume and to be right next to an actual Fire Department Ambulance.How cool is he?These two real Fire Department Employees got a huge kick out ours sons costume.We'd like to thank the Layton Fire Department guys, for letting us get a few photos with them and their truck. It was wonderful. Our son can't stop talking about it.My brother's team played Layton on Halloween, so there were a bunch of kiddies running around in their costumes. It was so fun to see what different things kids and people were!I must apologize, these are the best pictures I could find of our daughter in costume. I couldn't find my camera to get a snap of both kids together and when I did, our son was out of and done with his outfit, so there you have it. He's our fire fighter hero and she's our adorable dalmation.I know she's going to hate me forever for posting this, but I just had to post my palangi(caucasian) sister, Jessica Westica's costume. Every year she goes all out and she will someday soon win the Best Costume Wearer EVER! I know that there has to be an award out there somewhere. Is she the BEST or what?

13 comments:

Nene said...

Your kids are simply too cute!!!

Meet the Queen said...

What no pictures of you? Didn't you dress up? Your kids are adorable. But you know that.

Anonymous said...

The pictures did make me smile, cute, cute! I love the new picture of you & Brian in your header, too. It's very sweet:)

Henry & Becky Williams said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new picture of you and Brian....it's AWESOME!

Trish. said...

Aww.. too cute! You did better than I did. I totally spaced it on the pics. I promise I'll be better!

Erixgirl said...

Your son is so handsome, looking all grown up in his costume!!! And your little girl is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids look so cute! and Looove the sumo wrestler costume...AWESOME!

Ane said...

Your son is so cute in his fireman costume! I love it! Your daughter looks adorable! Send my love to the fams! I miss them very much! Did you know that when I was born Soko was mad that they named me Ane, she wanted my name to be Linda after your mom! lol! Cute huh! You know your mama is like our big sis anyways! Love you lots Christie thanks for the sweet comments! Oh yeah you are so talented Christie, I love your floral arrangements!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christie, I love your front picture, that's when you and brian look so young!!! As for the halloween pictures they look so fun and cute, sure enjoy it!!!

Love you,
lupe

Missy said...

Your new pic of you and Brian is SO cute. I love it!

Your kids look adorable in their costumes!

coconutmama said...

Haha. Thats awesome! Great pics! Specially the Sumo-you go girl! Can I photoshop my Koa in your fire dept. pics? J/k. That was a great idea you had to take him! I'm just jealous I didn't think of it. What a cute Mom you are!

coconutmama said...

Haha...no I was totally kidding...thanks though! :)

Lauri said...

They look so cute! I love that you were able to get pictures with real fire men!