Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kids DO the darndest things...

My son does do the darndest things, posted previously, I posted about my son sleeping in the most awkward positions or things. Like below, he is sleep inside of a laundry basket.
Next, he is sleeping with my daughters binky in his mouth. No, he has never had any desire to have one, ever. But today, I guess it got him to take his nap and that's o.k. with me.
My daughter loves eye/sunglasses, like every other child, she pulls them off faces and puts them on her own. My sister I guess of got sick of her glasses be pulled off her face, so she bought my daughter a pair of her own. She is for sure our SUPERSTAR!
Well if you have younger siblings, then you might have issues with them giving taste tests to your kids, o.k. at least I do. My younger brothers like to see my kids squirm, while giving them some type of sour candy. My daughter here, is trying a taste of her first sour worm and didn't open her eyes for about five seconds. It was quite a laugh, but tough to watch. She learned fast what they looked like and knows now not to taste test the bright-sugary things her uncles give her.

4 comments:

Aly said...

My family is always trying to give the babies weird terrible foods too!! (salsa, tabasco, pickles.....)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the strange ways Michael goes to sleep. HOW DOES HE DO IT??

Talbot Family said...

Love the sleeping poses, and you are right kids do do the dangdest things. Aren't you glad to have a camera to prove to them when they are older that they "Really did" sleep in the laundry basket.

Lauri said...

I swear that kid could sleep anywhere! How would it be? Your Whitney is so cute! Just curious which brother feeds your kids nasty candy?