Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When you're not looking...

I know I've posted a couple of kids do the darndest things, but it's even more amazing what kids can do when you're not looking. Like when your purse is emptied out all over the floor and your kid is on the opposite side of the room or in another room, period. Or when your child has make-up all over their face and they with an innocent look, say something like "I don't know what happened, mommy!" We've had quite the experience just in the last couple of days. For example, my daughter thinks she is a super model or something, cause she uses the coffee table or any table she can get up on as her runway, and to be honest, it's really cute, she did get on the kitchen table too, but my sister carried her off before I could get the camera. The bathtub is a whole different story in and of itself. Our poor son cannot take a bath without his baby sister joining him, with clothes and diaper on of course. But that's just a couple things involving our daughter.












Our son on the other hand is a little stink, only when we're not looking. But is always our angel. He's very curious and mischievous, which is not a good combination. We know all kids are. But this last experience with our son, truly made us grin from ear to ear. For family home evening, we went bowling, our son learned all about the reset button, you know the one when your bowling ball doesn't come back to you on the ball rack?, or when your pins aren't set up after you or the one before you has had their turn?, or when your points aren't registered on the score board? Yeah, all of that. Well our son was just amazed at what that button can do. Especially when his daddy took his bowling ball to bowl his second round of the seventh frame. Click here, our son getting even with his dad, for taking his bowling ball(keep your eyes on our son the whole time), and you'll see exactly what we mean. We hope it makes you smile.

2 comments:

Henry & Becky Williams said...

I love the video. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time

Missy said...

They are so cute! I love the video, it made me laugh!