Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Under the see...


No, not really under the sea, but we sure did see things that are under the sea. Our little family was blessed to go to the Living Planet Aquarium. Invited by our really good friends, Tom and Liane, whom we've known forever, they with their nephews and another good friend, Angela, and her daughter, Lily, we all went to the Aquarium and saw some really cool stuff.

The
set up is great and all the things for kids to see was awesome. Our son was in heaven. From the octupus to the sharks, he was just taken away, especially being able to touch the stingrays. Everything was "oh my nooness" or "whoa, did you see that daddy, did you see that mommy?" How fun it is to see things through a childs eyes. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to go, it was very warm outside and the air conditioned building was very pleasant to be in. I am just amazed of all that our Heavenly Father has created and truly blessed us with. The beauty of everything around us. I thought that I was so blessed to live in such an amazing place, all the beautiful mountains, canyons, lakes and countryside, the breathtaking snow, each winter and the wonderful fall and spring seasons. I love it all. But I know I haven't really experienced or seen all that our loving Father has given us, that is all around the world and I probably won't. The people to meet, the places to see, everything. However, I will say that I have been blessed to have gone so many places, in my life. I've been to most of the pacific islands, to several U.S. states and have seen many of the beauties that were meant to be seen. But there are plenty more stuff that I want to see, like Mount Rushmore, Niagra Falls, Statue of Liberty and a lot more. I just think that the world, though broadcasted on television everyday, as getting really ugly and depressing, that if we just look around us now, we will see how much our Heavenly Father loves us in just the simple and lovely things.














Thank you Tom and Liane for opening my eyes to see the broader, and more beautiful things out there. Our kids loved it. You guys are the best!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute pictures!

I need to go there someday!

Nene said...

How fun! I have been wanting to take my boys there and after seeing your pics I am definitely motivated!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun. My nephews LOVED it! Especially, Isaac calling Michael his friend.. how cute. We'll have to get together again...

Aly said...

We had a season pass there last year...my kids LOVE that place!!!

Missy said...

How fun! I've never been there before...I'll have to take the kids there sometime when we're in Utah!

Talbot Family said...

The aquarium is fun, but it doesn't quite compare to others. Still it is amazing to see what creations our father in heaven came up with. I especially loved the section (when we went) about fish in Utah. "Oooh look kids, it's a brown trout!" Looks like you had a blast!