1. What I was doing 10 years ago:
In June of 1998, I had graduated the year before, so by this time I was working with my dad and taking a some classes at the community college.
2. What 5 things are on my to do list for today:
- Have family prayer
- Have playtime with my kids
- Get some paperwork done for my hubby
- Finish housework
- GNO
3. Snacks I enjoy:
The three C's - Chips, cookies, chocolate
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Anything and everything I can do. Pay off all of my bills, my parents and in-laws debts, send my kids straight to college on scholarships and any money due that the scholarships do not cover, I would cover them. Send my son on a mission. Help my daughter with her wedding and retire with my hubby somewhere in Idaho or Montana. Hey it could happen;).
Places I have lived:
Utah, I know, not really extravagant, but it's my home.
I tag... Missy, Marie, Britt, Ash, Katie & Tanya H.
3 comments:
I enjoy the three C's WAY too much!
I am so glad you did this...I'm terrible at following through with tagging others:)
Hi, I'm getting caught up on blogs today and wanted to say hello! Your b-day bash looks like it was fun! And congrats on the new car! See you soon!
Post a Comment