The car:
Trial
- $800-$1200 for a newer used transmission, that we did not get
- it had about 10 to 12 months of survival, or maybe even less
- new problems every month
- heater died recently
- just this year alone, these items were replaced: tires, breaks, battery, window, starter, O2 sensor and engine
Blessing
- no monthly car payment
- got us from point a to point b
- was a good trade for our new automobile
- decent gas mileage
The SUV, we were looking at
Trial
- monthly payment
- not very good gas mileage
- used, but still a blessing
- has a light cigarette fragrance
Blessing
- space to transport more people, like the youngmen that my husband works with and the youngwomen that I work with in our ward
- able to tow my husbands trailer, HUGE BLESSING
- plenty of room in the back for my flowers and shopping
- tons of room for our kids
- good condition
- smell can be taken care of
- ideal for family trips
- reasonable price
So we bought it and all in all, we are pleased. It's going to be a huge adjustment for our wallets, but we have faith that in the long run it will be a blessing instead of a trial.
6 comments:
That will be PERFECT for you!!! (except for the gas part, but you win some, you lose some).
I'm excited to see it.
You shouldn't have smoked in it, though!! Shame!!
Nice! You will love it! I am a firm believer that things work out if you have faith!
I agree that you should NOT be smoking in your new vehicle. Have you looked at the price for a pack of smokes?
We purchased a new/used gas hog, there is nothing like seeing the pump stop your gas flow because you have exceeded the dollar limit.
See you... Chuck
Remember when gas prices weren't a make or break sort of deal? I want a Suburban! Lucky girl! :)
Nice car! Yeah, the gas deal... not so good, but hey, we have our little SUV and we love it!
I would kill for a bigger car. Yeah gas sucks, but you have to drive anyway so you might as well do it in comfort. Nice!
Post a Comment