When he was born, I only pushed a few times and he was out to greet us. My doctor placed him right on my chest and he and I looked right at each other. He didn't cry at all. And that's how he's been since. The nurses there, loved him too. He slept in the nursery peacefully and did the same when we brought him home.
He's an angel in our lives and we thank our Heavenly Father everyday for this wonderful blessing we call son. We love you, baby!
Here he is just a few minutes old...

he was 1 month old in this picture...

all dimples at 9 months...
here's our little punkin at a year old already...
our little 2 year old ornery monkey...
3 year old french fries, love it!...Boy does time just fly! I recorded this a week or two ago and I thought this would be a perfect time to blog about it. Our son absolutely loves the Disney movie, Tarzan. My sister played this song off her iPod and he just went crazy, please enjoy!
This has to be my most favorite photo of our son. Though his face isn't showing, it's the best picture description of my wish for him and that is to dream big and reach for the stars. The skies the limit and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you’re faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin’ till you find the window,
If it’s cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,
But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.
I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God’s grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.
But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.
“My Wish,” by Rascal Flatts

16 comments:
Every time I see Michael I am amazed at how grown up he looks! He is so cute and I'm glad he had a fun birthday. Happy Birthday buddy!
ps- I love your new blog skin.
What a good post on the champ! Happy Birthday! Wow that song is a killer I never have listened to the words.. Good one! Hope he has a great birthday, we love you guys and especially Peter Michael!
i just wanted to say how great you are...your all ways leaving comments on all of my post...and thank you...your awsome!
Ahh how cute is your little guy. Happy Birthday to him.
Happy Birthday Michael...Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
We love you.
The Kinikini' Clan :D
Ok, can I just say I love your blog! I have the same layout but, I am not going to change it cause I want to be like you! Aww Happy Birthday Precious Michael, I can't believe how time has flown by! You were just born yesterday! Love your blog! Love you!
Ok, can I just say I love your blog! I have the same layout but, I am not going to change it cause I want to be like you! Aww Happy Birthday Precious Michael, I can't believe how time has flown by! You were just born yesterday! Love your blog! Love you!
Happy B-day Michael! Hope you had a wonderful day. BTW, love the new pic of your blog. The video of Michael is so cute.
Oh my gosh he is just so dang cute, that 6 month old picture is to die for! Happy Birthday!
BTW, I LOVE that picture of you and your hubby at the top of your blog and your new background is really cute:)
First of all I love the picture in your header. Sooo lovely. What a darling post on your little dude. He is a doll. I love that you are always making the most of everything! I also love the Pie and always gorge myself on their Mountain of Meat pizza. MMmmm. Great lyrics!
I love that song! What a sweet post. I love the journey through pictures, what a handsome boy. And yeah, our boys did have the same outfit. Gotta love Costco right? My Koa turns 4 in early December so they are the same age too. How fast they grow up! There are so many things I never want to forget and sadly I still do. That french fry costume is hilarious. And the football picture, priceless. And I also love the Pie. Its been a while! Bout time I had a piece or three or four. ;)
What an awesome post for Michael! I love that song from Tarzan too, but his dance is WAY better than mine!
Man, time really flies. He is such a handsome guy. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Michael! I am really sad that we couldn't make it to his birthday party :(
I love all the pictures...he is a handsome little guy! I still want him and Riley to go on their first date together! They will be so cute!
Happy Birthday Michael! He is such a doll! Great pictures.
Post a Comment