"I had a lot of stuff going on today," at least that was my excuse for not paying any attention and ending up with this...
It was my intention to make rolls, however I completely forgot that I had pulled it out to thaw, then put it on a cookie sheet to make rolls, but of course that didn't happen. So what was I supposed to do with it, you ask? Well, I don't know how you do it in your home, but in ours, we don't waste perfectly good dough, even if it has passed the stage you intended. So we make these...
Add a little butter and honey and a cup of hot chocolate, it's yummy in anyones tummy!
9 comments:
I love scones, looks yummy to me:)
Your Thanksgiving post was so sweet!
We LOVE scones! We also love to make Navajo Tacos out of them:) YUMMY!!!
Yum yum yum! Way to not waste!
You're so good! I would have never thought to make those. I would have gotten mad at myself for forgetting about them, and thrown them out. Next time, I shall follow in your example and turn them into something yummy! Way to go girl!
That sure looks yummy to my tummy!
I totally agree with the NOT wasting thing! One thing my parents dislike! lol! But there wasn't much food wasted at our house...ya know what I mean! ;) Great job Christie, this looks sooooo good right now!
Yum. My kids love cocoa and scones!
Hey Christie I replied to your comment, but on my blog ..oops?
I probably would have cried and thrown it away. You are such a thinker. I would rather the scone than the roll anyway!
Hi I'm Trish Prine's friend...I was just looking through blog's to get idea's for mine...Ur's is great...But, I stumbled on this...I didn't know u guys called them scones...Well I'm Native American Indian...I've grown up on this, and my people call it frybread...U don't only use honey with it...We eat it with stew's and make Indian Taco's out of it...We even put jelly on it...Just several things at the top of my head...But, it does look tasty...Great job...
Post a Comment