5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Attending college
- Going dancing every chance I got
- Very involved with my sorority
- Working for the airlines
- Started working on flowers
5 things on my to do list:
- Read and sing to my kids
- Fix dinner for my family & the football team
- Have family prayer
- Shower
- Sleep
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- Pay tithing/off debt
- Donate to a cancer cause
- Save a bunch away for my kids
- Go back to school and finish
- Invest the rest
5 Places I have lived:
- Utah
- California
- Utah
- Utah
- Utah
5 Jobs I have had:
- Mommy
- Wedding Planner
- Florist
- Administrative Assistant
- Secretary
5 People I Tag are:
1 comment:
Cute background! I love learning more about you:)
Post a Comment