Monday, October 6, 2008

Gutter? Spare? Strike? Whatever it is, we're having fun doing it...

We just had our family girls night out and I don't know where to begin. We went to an awesome bowling hangout called Fat Cats. If you are a pro or amateur, it doesn't matter, because it's all about kicking back and having fun. I have to say that, because I am far from being good, period. Wednesday nights are $0.50 night. To bowl a whole ten frames is $0.50, a slice of pizza is $0.50, twisted bread sticks, again $0.50 and drinks for a whopping $0.50 and after ten it's cosmic bowling, music, lights and all. So you have to know that we took on that blessing and made the most out of it. It was also a special day to celebrate two birthdays, Oti and Ana, two beautiful cousins of mine. I love seeing how blessed I am to be surrounded by so much family members and how much love and support we have for one another. My cousins are like my siblings, that's how close we are. And to tell you the truth, I can't imagine my life being any different. Here are some photos of us, being us.
Happy Birthday beautiful Oti and Ana
My beautiful Auntie Fehi
I don't know about this one!?!
Lilly, Liti & Baby Fina
Princess Rose, Prim, Liti & Hola
Leann, Nini, Ketaki, Rose & Liti
Me & Princess Rose
Gotta love bowling shoes
The ladies...
Auntie Fehi & me
Auntie Fehi & Lote
...more of the ladies...
My beautiful nieces, Celeste & Liuma dancing
...and more ladies.
Prim, Lilly & Hola
Me & Betsy(THE Nerts queens!)
Betsy, Liti, Tina, Neni, Rose, Ana & Fina
Me & Lilly
Me and my beautiful sisters
The next few photos are dedicated to my BFF, Britt. Sorry Britt, I had to spread the love.
The TKS ladies!

11 comments:

Nene said...

You are so lucky to have such a great big family full of love! Your pics made me smile, everyone looks so happy! I love it! Gonna have to check out Fat Cats soon!

Talbot Family said...

Fun, fun, fun! I love bowling, obviously I am on a league and rarely score over 100. It looks like a blast and I am glad you have so much fun. The pictures are great!

Aly said...

Christie! I LOVE your new haircut! It is so cute:) Thanks for the Fat Cats 50 cent tip!

Anonymous said...

Long live the gag face!!!

Did you get your hair cut?? I haven't seen it yet!! From what I can see in the pics, it's cute!!!

Andrea F. said...

oh my...that looks like soooo much fun, i bet you guys had a blast!! i am definitely in need of a girls night out!

Anonymous said...

how fun! i love your new haircut! you've got a very cute pic of your kids as the main pic on your blog. GO COUGARS!

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

awwww, so jealous am I!!!! I wanta big fun girls night!! oh, and I see Mea and Hola...tears...i miss them, looks like you had fun!--Luv--me

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barron's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I noticed you cut your hair... it looks cute!!!

Lauri said...

We love fat cats! The bowling is great, and the food is even better! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. And when was the last time you paid only .50 for anything?

coconutmama said...

Hi Christy! This is Rina, Misi Browns wife. Your kids are so cute, and your blog was fun to read. Nice to see you on here.