Friday, October 10, 2008

The party's at THE OFFICE...

My palangi(caucasian) sister, Jessica, just celebrated her BIG 25th birthday. And it was a celebration indeed. I don't know anyone who is more in love with the show, The Office, than her. So in the event of the big 25, she wanted nothing else, but an Office theme.

Here is the birthday girl, with the red arrow pointing directly in her ear.

What would the party be like, without a big poster of The Office?

Whoa, seeing this, you gotta know that this party was intense!

Only people who are The Office savvy, would understand this...

...and you Office peeps would understand the DM and the Staples thing.

This has to do something with the show, but I just love it that it was right in the middle of the wall.

Happy birthday Jessica Westica!!

O.k. don't laugh, I made these for the birthday girl.

I made this too. I know it's nothing like my girlfriend, Aly's cakes. But I think she'd still be proud. No worries Aly, I'm leaving this area to you.

8 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Never seen "The Office" so I guess I wouldn't get it? But the cupcakes look YUMMIE! :D

Yeah, I know we do need 2 hook up sometime...I'll let ya know??? :D

Anonymous said...

That looks fun and the cupcakes look soooo yummy! But now I'm going to have to give you a hard time...where are our FHE pics from last Monday, your slackin! Just kidding, I'm sure your now just taking a deep breath from all the fundraising for you bro's team. Anyway, I still look forward to seeing them soon.

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

That was so fun, you did such an awesome job with that cake, even better than your sister and I did with the pizza boxes:) I LOVE the picture of your kids on the sled, and i just love YOU. You are always such a wonderful friend, and you are good for my self-esteem:)

Lauri said...

So Fun! I love the Office. The treats you made look really yummy! Um, my birthday is coming up if you want to make me some! :)

Aly said...

What an awesome birthday party...we LOVE The Office! Your cakes look fabulous! I love the "Cupcake" My mom and I have been lusting over that cake pan for way too long now, we will have to get that one soon:)

You are such a kind friend. Everytime you do something it is for someone else. You are such a wonderful gal!

Lynsie said...

That party looks AWESOME! Was there a party planning committee? :-) You always do such a good job... I mean a GREAT job with everything you do.

By the way, I love the picture of your kids on the sled. The BYU beanies are just way too cute!

Nene said...

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous party!!! You are amazing!!!

Talbot Family said...

I love theme parties! The Office is hilarious, how could you not have a fun party with an office theme? Nice job on the cupcakes/cake.