Well it's the same weird, but fun stuff we do in asking or answering someone out to a school dance. For example, below are photos I took of how a girl asked my brother to the Sadie Hawkins dance. As you can see, she made an elaborate crime seen. All with caution tape, a body outline, blood(ketchup really) and finally the paper which asked him out.
So he had to be fun in answering her back. My brother is amazingly talented and very smart, but when it comes to asking or answering a girl, the Utah way, he is absolutely CLUELESS! So that's when my siblings and I step in. We figured, that she asking him with a kind of Halloweenish theme, he needed to reciprocate. So we dollied this little number up for and with him.
It says on the tag: Trick o' Treat Nothing can beat Moving my feat With someone so SWEET!
Here's a little flick, it's another way my brother answered a girl, Samantha, to Senior Ball last year. Thanks to my brother, Peter, it was a success. Enjoy!
And that's how we do it in Utah!!!
11 comments:
cute...good thing you guys came to the rescue-so fun! I have to say, you are such an awesome blog supporter! Thanks for always coming to comment on our page. Its nice to get to know our family better through blogs.
That's way cute. And when I was reading about the fry sauce I had flash backs of us at Dee's and Leatherby's adding salt to the mixture. Ahh good times.
Oh, I got a little tearey-eyed (if that how you spell it). That was so romantic and cute! What girl is going to say no to that? That was an amazing way to answer back. (Way to go in coming up with that Peter!)
I especially liked the people in the background waving their cell phones back and forth. That was so way cute! You have such a talented family!
Oh my gosh! How adorable is that?! Your family must have your hands full with those handsome devils running around!
I am sooooo craving fry sauce now! Too funny! Brought back so many memories of high school and good times there in Utah. Thanks for sharing!!
That was so cute! Peter is so talented!
LOL!!! I know, too funny, how about how I always forget about the fry sauce thing and EVERY time we are in Cali I try and order it at least once and then realize, wait, what the heck...it's a UTAH thing...hehehe luv ya
ps you've been tagged
Hi Christie,
One day in Relief Society you were talking about how you like to blog, so I hope that you don't mind that I looked you up. Love your blog. The Utah lingo is totally true. I have a friend that makes fun of me for leaving out the t's, so I have to make a concerted effort to annunciate correctly.
Hope you're having a great week:) Oh, I guess you can tell by now that I'm that crazy girl from your ward...
What clever ideas. I love that your brother is so highly sought after by the girls. I think all of my dance students that are his age adore him.
Loved this post, my lil sis in law says Fui is the bomb! I sure miss your family! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment