Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October GNO...

Of course being October, you've got to have get togethers with some kind of Halloween theme or something of that sort. So for our October GNO we went to Archibalds Restaurant in Gardner Village. We didn't get very many gals this GNO, but we still had a ton of fun. We ate, talked, laughed, talked and then talked some more. When it was time to go, we had our group photo and then of course needed to take some pictures with the witches there. Here are a few photos we took, yes we had a little too much fun, but hey we only get together once a month, so we can be silly. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

11 comments:

Meet the Queen said...

I'm sad I missed the GNO, but I was swampped, I've been so busy lately.Next month I really need to take some time for myself.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Hey and Happy Birthday Michael! So sorry that we didn't make it to the birthday bash, we were totally planning on coming and were all ready but the boys were having a hard day in the "behaving department" and they lost the privledge. But thanks again for the invite, and if we see you soon we'll give Michael his present.

Trish. said...

If only I lived closer! lol
What a great idea! Looks like you gals had tons of fun!

Doug and Laura said...

Christie!
You are such a professional blogger. I wish I could be up there with all my sisters for the GNO. Maybe sometime...

I love your comments and your fun, upbeat personality. We miss you guys!

Talbot Family said...

So fun! As always, looks like y'all had a blast. we went to witches night out and had a good time. Love Gardner Village.

Missy said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I lived closer so I could go with you guys!

I'll have to start GNO out here in Omaha!

Aly said...

You guys are such a cute group! Glad that you are able to do that each month...too fun!

Nene said...

You are so much fun to be around! I know this because I remember hanging out with you back in the day! One of these days I am going to crash your GNO, lol!

IoaneandShawni said...

I guess I missed out! Looks like you had fun. The picture with Keilyn in the out house cracks me up!...lol. I laugh every time I look at it!

Ane said...

Another GNO that I wish I could be at, next time I am in UTAH for sure! love you!

coconutmama said...

Aw, how fun!! I've never been to Gardner Village but I hear its really neat. Feel free to let me invite myself to your next GNO! ;)