Here is our sons version of "carrot cake," we didn't bother taking it out or even telling him to, because it looked like it was somewhat of a balanced meal.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
At least they eat them...
Our kids are like most other children, they have their likes and dislikes of food. But one healthy food that my hubby and I know our kids will eat and not complain while doing so, are carrots. We were concerned with our daughter eating them and making sure she didn't choke on one, but it was while eating a carrot, that we noticed that she chews on everything, even water, before she swallows. Once they say "mommy or daddy, I want a treat," or at least giving signals that they want something to snack on, we grab a handful of baby carrots and place it in front of them and they are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey, carrots are carrots, whether you add butter or not! Isn't is great when kids love at least one healthy thing, and one so easy to prepare!
Some how I have missed your last 4 posts...EEEK! Sorry:)
My kids love carrots too! In fact my baby is orange because of it!! Seriously look at her next time you visit my blog:)
Too cute, its nutritious any way you eat them, right?
I love that combo! Gonna have to try it!
So cute! I love how she has to dip it in something. Ryan is the same way....he has to dip everything that he eats!
That is funny. As long as she doesn't do the frosting and the ranch together. Barf.
Yummy carrot cake. Maybe that's how we will get our kids to eat them???
Post a Comment