Monday, December 29, 2008

The BEST snow on earth...

Christmas came too fast and for our little family it was absolutely wonderful. We celebrated with each side of our families it was truly enjoyable. But many may know that much of the nation has been hit hard with snow, some of which has been pretty bad for driving and even flights. Where we live, snow has been somewhat dormant the last few years. And for a while the song "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" has been a real wish on our Christmas list. Well Christmas 2008 has been our blessing. We definitely got our White Christmas and took advantage of it. We planned to take our kids sledding for a while, but hadn't had the opportunity to go, with all the events in December. So when snow came heavily on Christmas day, we just knew we had to take part of it. Our daughter has been feeling very under the weather and our son kept saying "daddy, let's go sliding on the snow." My hubby couldn't say no. So he and our son went themselves. Our son loves the snow, throwing it, eating it, sliding down on it and rolling around in it as well. I'm so grateful for snow and the beautiful scenery it makes for our town. My hubby took some pictures of our son, doing what he does best and that's being himself.

8 comments:

Nene said...

Oh man, your sons kissy lips on your header are FABULOUS!!!

Erixgirl said...

Soooo cute! That looks like fun, doesn't even look like the cold bothers him!

Sinai said...

How fun!!! Can I just tell you, that you are the one that introduced me to this blogging thing. Remember Zumba? And the picture? I started and then stopped, but I'm full force now. Thanks Christie! And I love your blogs! Sorry I never comment. I just figured out how to comment. I know slow....LOL. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

It looks like your little boy had a blast. We have gotten a lot of snow this year & it's a blessing. I would rather enjoy it from the warmth of my home, though. I've lost all of the kid in me ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the kids kissing lips!! Love you guys. Love Auntie Lupe

IONGI FAMILY said...

CHRISTIE HOW FUN!!! UR LIL FAMILY IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!! I LOVE COMING ON UR BLOG AND BROWSING!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR HOPE TO SEE U IN ZUMBA LETS GO FULL FORCE LOL

Aly said...

While catching up on all of my blogs I keep coming across all of these wonderful sledding outings...I REALLY need to get my kids out there flyin' down a hill!!! It looks like they had too much fun!

Thanks again for the sweet drop in and gift...you are the most generous and thoughtful person I know, LITERALLY you are as kind as they come! We have thoroughly enjoyed it:)

Happy New Year!

Trish. said...

I love having a White Christmas! I am so jealous, your kids look like they are having so much fun!!!!!