Our daughter has this thing and it only happens every so often. But when it does happen, it's the best to watch. Enjoy this little clip of what I was able to catch, I sure hope it makes you laugh or at least smile.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, how cute! I love baby laughs - how can they not make you smile?
She is the cutest! I love when they play and laugh so hard. Hey are you guys moved in to your house yet? We sent you a Christmas card to your house. Thanks for sending us one it's way cute. We actually took a family picture in that exact spot a couple weeks ago, I love the JSMB espcially at Christmas. Well hope your Christmas is lots of fun, we sure miss you guys, we should all get together after the new year for a game night or something. ps-thank you for always commenting my posts, you are awesome!
That's great! I love it! Hey sorry if you're having trouble getting on my blog..I've been having problems with it, but I will get it fixed soon! Talk to ya later... Merry Christmas and Ofa Atu!
5 comments:
Oh, how cute! I love baby laughs - how can they not make you smile?
She is the cutest! I love when they play and laugh so hard. Hey are you guys moved in to your house yet? We sent you a Christmas card to your house. Thanks for sending us one it's way cute. We actually took a family picture in that exact spot a couple weeks ago, I love the JSMB espcially at Christmas. Well hope your Christmas is lots of fun, we sure miss you guys, we should all get together after the new year for a game night or something.
ps-thank you for always commenting my posts, you are awesome!
That's great! I love it!
Hey sorry if you're having trouble getting on my blog..I've been having problems with it, but I will get it fixed soon! Talk to ya later...
Merry Christmas and Ofa Atu!
Can you give me your Email again?
lwkini2@gmail.com
Malo.
Sooooo cute!
Post a Comment