Would you believe me, if I told you that my girlfriends and our hubby's had a game night that began at about 6:30/7:00 p.m. and ended at 10 p.m. and we played all of those games? Well, we did! It was a blast, we actually had this game night a few weeks ago and I had totally forgotten that I had photos in my camera. Here are some of what I took.

Our kids had a game night of their own. Thanks to Britt and Scotty's niece and for their home, we hardly noticed them at all.
Even their cat got in on some of the fun.
O.k., I don't know the difference between the Superman and Star Wars theme songs, nor do I know the characters either. Trust me, my hubby only wishes I knew them all by heart, but we had fun otherwise. Thanks Britt, Scotty, Lindz & Adam. Let's play again soon.
5 comments:
Wow. Just wow. What a blast!
How fun! We'll have to hang out sometime since we don't live too far away for ya'll.
Fun times, but I didn't know that video would resurface after all these weeks. :) We need to plan our movie date now!
John and I used to be die hard Settlers players. Our passion died down, but it is a fun game. Glad you guys had so much fun!
so fun! I love game nights. Though some of those I've never played. I'll have to try some of those other ones.
Post a Comment