It truly was a crazy day, but after a few deal makers and seeing Santa Claus, we were all happy that the day was finally over.
You always hit all the good parades! Looks like a blast!
Love the new profile pic btw!! You are a much braver woman than I am. Rob and I always talk about doing it, maybe we'll be brave enough next year!
You are a much braver woman than I, much much braver:)
Sorry, that was me, not Annie!
you go girl! I did it all online...nice not to have to battle crowds this year.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You always hit all the good parades! Looks like a blast!
Love the new profile pic btw!! You are a much braver woman than I am. Rob and I always talk about doing it, maybe we'll be brave enough next year!
You are a much braver woman than I, much much braver:)
Sorry, that was me, not Annie!
you go girl! I did it all online...nice not to have to battle crowds this year.
Post a Comment