Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Home Evening at Temple Square...

As I said in my previous post, one of the things I'm thankful for is my best friend Trisha. She and I have been friends for almost ten years now and I don't know any of the important events in my life, that she wasn't a part of. I'm truly blessed to call her friend. Her cute little family joined our cute little family on a stroll around Temple Square. It snowed earlier in the day, but surprisingly enough, it wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be. Our kids were all bundled up in winter gear and blankets and were for sure more warmer and definitely more comfortable than we adults were. Which also made for a better and longer stroll, than we were expecting.
Me & Trish
Trish & her hubby, Todd(I set them up, how cool am I?)
Our boys, who are also BFF's
Our Christmas card photo
The Steiner Christmas card photo(hahaha, sorry Tish, I just had to)
This beautiful young lady, Natalie, was a trooper to take(at my request) a "not til you return from your misson" photo. She's super cute. Look at our sons face.
what was going on around us...
Our son actually took this picture, not too bad, huh!?!
He also took this picture of us, still not too bad for a 4 year old.
My hubby said that the photo above should be our Christmas photo and we should have it say "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We miss you, do you miss us?," and not leave a return name or address on the envelope. That's my hubby for you! Happy Holidays everyone!!!

6 comments:

Trish. said...

you guys take the cutest pics!! Loved your hubby's idea..lol!!

Aly said...

How fun! I love your family card photo, it's beautiful! We are headed that way on the 19th and I hope the weather isn't terrible by then.

Nene said...

Suuuper duuuper cute!!!

Doug and Laura said...

We got your card with the above picture yesterday. Very cute! Thanks.

Talbot Family said...

Fun. Love the pictures. Did you chop your hair off? It looks shorter in your family Christmas card photo.

coconutmama said...

cute. We did temple square but it was still early Dec. and felt like fall. I need to go again when it snows. Its magical. And super cute card picture.