Monday, December 8, 2008

Lights, cameras, action til 6 a.m....

For our Kinikini GNO, we went to Temple Square and walked around. It was absolutely beautiful! I love going. There's just something fun about Christmas lights and thousands of people everywhere, that make the Christmas season even more lively. We had at least 50 girls there and even with a crazy number of girls we had, we still managed to stay together.

This cute man, sealed my cousin, Rebecca and her hubby. He is so awesome, the council he gave the both of them on their sealing day was absolutely amazing. I will never forget it.

My cousins got a suite for all of us to meet after Temple Square and when we arrived, they had a smorgasbord of food. We played a few games, laughed a ton and had a few phone calls from the front desk to be quiet and talked about stuff we remember while growing up. After realizing that we needed to go home and get some sleep for church, we were surprised to see that it was 6 a.m.. We're probably not going to do that again, at least not on a weeknight or Saturday, but Fridays for sure.

4 comments:

Nene said...

Can't wait to go see the lights!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of the temple. Now I'm convinced that I should go downtown to see the lights.

Trish. said...

I love the temple lights there in SLC. You have all the fun without me!! LOL
I love the pictures of you and your sisters.

Anonymous said...

Hey I like you cute Christmas backgroung and the picture at the top of your oh so cute family. I can't believe how big Michael and Whitney are getting, they are so cute! Sorry I missed GNO, I was doing hair...of coarse and Jon was gone all night at meetings. I'm sure you had a blast w/out me anyway. I told Jon that I'm definately not missing next one. Hope all is well with you guys.