First of all, I must state that I was one who was not a fan of home parties. The only reason I say that, is because I don't really care for going to someones home and sitting there for a couple of hours and waiting for the distributor person to help others with their questions or orders. I'd rather be given a catalog or a website and I, on my own can shop in privacy. O.k. that was until I was invited to a party at my best friends home. Let's just say that it was a more intimate home party. No worries it was more to help the fire between husband and wife stay alive. I'm sorry, I know that that was a little too T.M.I.. But to go on, I've never thrown a home party of my own. Until just recently I threw a Miche Bag party. And to be honest, it was great. There were only a few people who came, but it still was an awesome evening. My good friend, Robyn, came and bought a brown hand bag and four shells, my BFF, Britt, bought a black hand bag for herself and one for her mom, she also bought five shells(as seen below). Britt's face is usually an expression that I have, when I go to a party.
The shells are interchangeable and they make for great Christmas gifts. So if you are in the market of getting one, please leave my your email address and I'll get back with you on getting your Miche Bag. You can also leave hints to your hubby about these cute hand bags and you can remind him about Christmas and other events in your family. Thanks!!!





4 comments:
haha, you're so sweet and honest. I can't imagine you at "one of those parties." The bags are really cute, how much do they cost & each of the shells? I just have the same old purse for every occasion. So, if you ever have anymore miche bag or an "intimate" party, I'd love to invite myself. My e-mail address is kendra.nielsen@utah.edu if you want to send me the info on the bags. Have a great day =)
Hi Kristy! I would love for you to come to my little recital! It will be lots of fun! I'll keep you posted! Thanks for looking at my blog...your looks like lots of fun!
Haha, you crack me up but only cause I feel the same way. Haha. Im finally back on blogger after being away so long! ;) My slacker-ness got in the way.
true dat, true dat.. love the bags!
Post a Comment