Thursday, April 17, 2008

Funny face

I was looking through pictures and saw these two photos and laughed a little on how similar my kids faces are, I know that they are brother and sister, but I just thought how amazing our Heavenly Father is when it comes to each of us. Though my kids have similarities to each other, they have most of me in them. Trust me that is not a great thing. For instance they have my "families side" kind of nose(bless their hearts), they have my eyes, just the color though, shucks, I wish they had their dads blue eyes and they have my build or my families build, which isn't great either, at least for my daughter, cause I was referred as the GIANT of the girls in most of my elementary classes. So hopefully she'll have a petite frame when she gets older. If not, she'll still be beautiful.

Boog at 5 months

Whitter at 3 months old

I come from a long line of tall family members, all my dads brothers, tall and all my moms brothers tall, however their sisters vary in height. My hubby, on the other hand is THE tallest in his family, so we'll just leave at that. So my babies are big, in height and weight. Maybe this is a sign that they will be big in everything they do. Just kidding. I know that they will esteem in anything they do, of course with the help of our Heavenly Father. I am just happy that they are mine. Cause we're done, at least I am. If my hubby wants more he is going to have to push them out himself. Haha, we'll see. I saw a framed art at the mall today and maybe it's why I am posting my babies today, it said "My greatest blessings call me Mom" and it stands true for me, I hope it does for you too.

No comments: